FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bring On The Classics

I am breaking up with my leggings. The passion is just simply gone and with spring upon us I feel the need to move on and back to the classics.

Nothing like a crisp white shirt, straight leg jeans, driving mocs and your favorite "CZ" diamond studs to make you feel fresh. From the back of my closet I am collecting my summer dresses, kitten heels, t-strap sandals and the straw handbag. Black, black and more black will not be my staple for the warmer months ahead. It is time to lighten up.

This morning I bid my leggings farewell, thanked them for the good times and confidently buttoned up my white shirt. I am giddy with anticipation and feel wrapped in the comfort of my classics.

1 comment:

  1. Diane, That made me laugh out loud as that outfit is pure Diane, classic Diane and how I see you in my mind. Goodbye leggings, hello white shirt! As a matter of fact, I am going to go put on the same outfit, in honor of you and spring. xxxooo,Leah

    ReplyDelete