FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mary Poppins

To be honest I have never been a fan of the Mary Poppins movie, but since these tickets were included with our season passes we went to see the stage play. Well, knock me over with a feather; it was fantastic. From the staging to the singing and dancing it took my breath away. My favorite scene was "Step In Time". And as I was taking it all in I thought Joe, Tony and David would love this play.

All three of them are Disney fans, with their favorite being Beauty and the Beast. It was the animation innovation that caught their attention and also the messages behind the stories. Mary Poppins is all about family and the choices we make. What a wonderful gift to have that ability to tell those stories through animation, stage plays and incredible lyrics. Thanks Walt.

No comments:

Post a Comment