FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Friday, July 16, 2010

What to do with this....

Thirty-three years is a long time together, but it seems even longer when you realize how much you have accumulated. We have a house and a storage unit full of possessions. Some are very special, but there are other items we have no idea why we kept them. So today our one and only goal was to sift through items in storage. What we thought would take a mere two hours turned into a long day of memories and so often "what were we thinking when we purchased that". I won't embarrass myself by detailing those items.

But I will tell you that most of what we uncovered were boxes and boxes of photographs. Now those were worth saving.

1 comment:

  1. Diane - just got thru "catching up" with your blog posts which I haven't done for a long time. Retracing Joe's travels through Europe had to have been an incredible experience for all of you.So many memories and tears shed along the way. While not as connected with you after Joe's first battles, you and the family were part of my walk during Joe's struggles and you were never far from my thoughts. Your honesty and tenacity shows thru in the blog and the 5 of you remain in my prayers - Deb

    ReplyDelete