FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paper work

Oh the drudgery of it all makes my stomach turn. A simple task of changing insurance companies becomes a monumental feat of defying the odds of faxes disappearing into black holes. You keep your fingers crossed that so-in-so with the perky voice will actually receive the information. But then there are the multiple phone numbers to call, every one to a different person with a specific responsibility. What ever in the world happened to one phone call, one piece of correspondence and an hour later your done.

So after sifting through all the calls, and I am holding my breath they received my fax, it will be worth it since I am saving a bundle with my new insurance company.

No comments:

Post a Comment