FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Monday, January 21, 2013

And The Joedance Website Is Live

Our Website is live and you can find us at www.joedance.org.  I hope you visit the site and learn more about Joedance and our support of Phase I and Phase II Clinical Trials and Research at Levine Children's Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina.

This is an exciting time for Joedance Film Festival and I want to thank each and every one of you that have supported us since the very first festival and those of you who have become recent supporters.

I write these words in every letter, to every sponsor and to every donor and to this day is hard to write.  "Joedance was founded in memory of our oldest son Joe, and Tony and David's brother, who passed away at the age of 20 from Osteosarcoma".  But today these words will not bring tears to my eyes, they will guide me to a greater cause and give back the control I did not have when Joe was dying.

Our family is so appreciative of your support.



No comments:

Post a Comment