FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Friday, February 11, 2011

I Can't Explain

What I can't explain, or understand, is why some days I fight excruciating fatigue and other days I am full of energy. Is there a hidden switch in my heart that says slow down and remember, and other days flips it to full speed ahead? I have spent a year trying to figure this out with no avail, no answers, no resolve. Today it was full speed ahead even though there were hurdles to jump. But yesterday I could hardly move, making unnerving mistakes that had to be corrected today.

We are still in the muck of sorrow, it distorts our decisions, or in some cases no decisions, but our feet and minds trudge through it everyday.

I hope, and want from the bottom of my heart, to awake full of energy in the morning since it is Tony's State dive meet. I pray to stave off fatigue.

No comments:

Post a Comment