FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Monday, February 7, 2011

And Where Do We Go From Here?

Ah a very good question. And where do we go from here? For some it is religion, for others it is other forms of soothing the soul. It may be a boomerang back to family members. Or for others it may be connecting to friends from the past. What ever the means we summon to find our way, our path to soothing our hearts, our way to reconciliation.


I have struggled with losing my son over the past year, and yes everyday it's about putting one foot in front of the other. Some days honestly I want to cover my head with the blankets and sleep all day. But on the cusp of year two I have decided to offer snippets every week on how I am surviving. I cannot continue to write about how much I miss Joe, I feel the need to write about how to live, go on, continue after a loss. I hope you will stay with me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for putting one foot in front of the other on so many long walks that have soothed MY soul. Looking forward to all of the posts - and walks - to come.

    ReplyDelete