FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dallas, Death, Surgery and 21

Ok folks this is a mixed bag for sure. First, who in the world thought that Dallas would return to television. I try to forget my big hair and over the top eye makeup while attending Dallas parties. But while we were reliving our past I received news that my sister in law's father passed away. My dear friend's son had surgery on his leg that has left him with a long road to recovery. And Joe's friend Matt finally turned twenty-one. Life has moved on, we have moved on, but not really. I still chase the dream of Joe coming back. I look up the street and am convinced he is walking in front of me or towards me. I think every knock at the door is Joe because he forgot his keys only to see it is the UPS delivery guy. And my heart aches again.

No comments:

Post a Comment