FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

You Like Me, You Like Me Not

College decisions are rolling in and it reminds me of picking the petals off a daisy. You like me, you like me not and then the colleges that have accepted you sit back and wait for the students pick the same petals. I have often wondered after my second pass at this how an incredibly difficult school to be accepted takes you and what you thought would be a safety school denies you, or wait lists you. I am for one confused, not angry, but confused.

Some times these decisions are devastating. Most of them will roll off their backs and some will change their lives. But in the end they will land in the best place and the stress of getting there will be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. You're exactly right. Confusing and exasperating. Cannot imagine doing it for two children at once like you are now! Hat's off, as always. xooxx

    ReplyDelete