FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Floating On Air

Just when things are the darkest, which I have been struggling with the past few days, an email pops up in my inbox and changes my day for the better.

This past week David has been frantically shipping transcripts, recommendations and a personal statement to St. Andrews, Scotland for their Creative Writing Summer Program. He has wanted to do this for two years but, for very obvious reasons, has always been pushed to the "back burner". Today the email related the news he was accepted.

I am so proud of him as he takes a step closer to living his dream of being a writer.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah David!! How very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to David!! That is so exciting!! So David will be in Scotland and Tony will be traveling abroad this summer as well. What an exciting summer for them.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am proud of him too! It will be so exciting to see what he does. I hope he will write about this adventure. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete