FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

FINANCIAL HEADACHES!!!

There I was today working through the renewal of our Charitable Solicitation and the headaches of filling out Government forms took over my life.  Eight hours later I was still reading the instructions.  Several calls to the Secretary of State Office in North Carolina I received the same answers "read our step by step instruction sheet" and you should have no problem. Here's the problem is there are required questions and then there are optional but strongly suggested questions, so should I leave out the strongly suggested answers.  Will I be denied for leaving them out?  And all of it numbers...not my strong suit.  Digging through receipts, bank statements and spread sheets I finally gave up and had a manicure.  It will still be on my desk in the morning and the Secretary of the State office will be open all day.  And I will preserver, I will  conquer the Charitable Solicitation Form.

Or I will call my accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment