FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Sunday, November 25, 2012

One Long Weekend

No, this is not what you would expect form me.  I am not going to go on about me missing my boys,  even though I did every minute of this Thanksgiving weekend.  This long weekend was about making decisions, extending invitations, working on sponsorship proposals, searching for numbers regarding funding on the National Cancer Institute webpage and finally setting the Joedance Board with the last two members:  Sarah Cook and Will Davis.  It all came together during the long Thanksgiving weekend.

I am overwhelmed and amazed by my Board and Advisory Council.  They have embraced the challenge to make Joedance a premiere event and everyone keeps at top of mind that it was created in memory of Joe.  They support the idea of keeping it local and the money raised is to support Levine Children's Hospital.  Our family is so eternally fortunate to have this much support.

Joedance 2013 is going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment