FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Friday, November 9, 2012

Joedance

501(c)3, EIN, Articles of Incorporation, business checking account, Charter for Solicitation, Sales Tax forms.  It is swirling around in my head every night. But this swirl in my head is us making something good out of a very hurtful experience for our family.  One year, two years maybe ten years down the road people will gather to remember Joe and raise  money for rare pediatric cancers.  So I will press on, wade through the paper work, ask for the sponsorships, sell the tickets and every first weekend in August we will show original films with a Charlotte connection.  And every first weekend in August I will introduce the featured film maker but I will always look out to the audience for the familiar faces that were there from the beginning.


No comments:

Post a Comment