FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I am back

After a small break I am back.  My last post was just before the Joedance Film Festival and I have to be honest with you preparing for this event floods me with memories of Joe and it takes a toll on me.  I am a mess before and a mess after.   So I  left the blogging world to get through this tough time.  And after all of  my distress Joedance was a success thanks to all of you that volunteered your time, your love and your support.  It starts with Julie and Arkon doing the flyer.  Matt and Steven rocked the Joedance Glass Table.  Bert Woodward put the word out to the newspapers, Mollie did the popcorn, Dave and Deb came back from their beach trip to be here to set up the film and John Schwert was on hand to introduce his film.  And you all came to remember Joe and raise money for The Rare and Complex Cancers Fund.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back; I've missed you! Also glad Joedance was a success. I enjoy your posts and think about all of you often. Love, Frankie Purdy

    ReplyDelete