FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Robert Alan "Bob" Wilson

I only met him once at Joe's graduation in 2008. But I know his daughter Susie who has been working tirelessly to keep his dream alive of a special needs boarding school in Keswick, Virginia. It was a vision that he and his wife Libby followed. After so many years of building it up from a few students around their kitchen table to housing many more boarding students it is a miracle and a blessing to families that need this support.

Today I learned Bob passed away and I know without a doubt so many will miss him and his loving leadership. As I said before I only met him once and his presence was huge. Not unlike his daughter Susie who without a thought or question will carry on his vision with the same strong and loving leadership.

Please keep this family in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment