FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Grateful

As we approach Easter, and this will surprise you since I am more mystical than religious, it is a time for rejoicing. I am amazed everyday watching Tony and David thrive as they follow their dreams amongst ruins of losing their brother. Sometimes I am confused how Mike and I muddle through the days but in the end we always have a plan. The plan is to take care of each other.

That plan was set well before children, and long before we met and were married. And it was what brought us together. Simply put it is important take care of each other and those in our lives. It is our underpinnings and has always been our message to our sons. After twenty years with Joe and nineteen years with Tony and David I can sit back, relax because those values that we brought to our marriage have rubbed off and stuck to our sons.

So grateful is what I feel this Easter season.

No comments:

Post a Comment