FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What A Tuxedo!?

David casually mentioned he needed a tuxedo, and maybe a suit along with his blazer and dress pants for Saint Andrews. I sat back in my chair as reality of attending a Scottish University sunk into my brain. My question was why? Well, as David plodded on, you know we have three formals a year, then I added what if you are invited to a dinner and you need a suit. And then there is just the dress causal occasion for the blazer and dress pants. Let us not forget the all purpose rain jacket and the "Wellies" for the nonstop rain. Right behind that will be the "country clothes" and the riding boots.

No matter, it is a new culture, new experiences and an incredible opportunity. That is my new mantra.

No comments:

Post a Comment