FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Saturday, January 22, 2011

fasfa.gov

So I took on the task of filling out the fsfa, better known as federal student aid form, not just once but twice. Us parents of college bound children entering in the fall know that unless you fill it out you are instantly dumped from any chance of grants, loans, scholarships and work study programs. And it is painful since many of the questions don't offer any explanation, so you have to call for clarification. From past experience they are cheerful in the early weeks of the year but as time passes they grow impatient with the same tedious questions. Not blaming them, I'm just saying.

So after five hours and collecting Tony and David's driver license numbers I will hit the send button, follow up with our 2010 taxes then hold my breath for some money. Two at time is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment