FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Newsletter

I was asked to write an article for the Blumenthal volunteer and paid ushers newsletter last fall about sending Tony and David off to college. They were intrigued that identical twins would venture to such far distances away from each other to pursue their passions. I wrote about packing the suits for David and the winter clothes for Tony. I never mentioned Joe, but they deposited themselves in the exact time and place because of Joe.

Most of my co-workers do not know about Joe. It is a timeline that started after Joe passed away. But I know in my heart Tony and David gobbled up the opportunity to be true to their goals for one person who showed them the way. That was Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment