FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Saturday, January 28, 2012

"Love, Loss and What I Wore"

A very popular play especially among females. It is based on a book and adapted into a play by the Ephron sisters about women remembering what they wore during milestones of their lives. I worked the show three times and I paused. Every milestone in our lives I can't even remember what I wore but rather what my boys were wearing.

When David had stitches it was Adidas pants, when Tony was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes it was jeans and a fleece and Joe's cancer was Clarks, jeans, McCallie swim shirt and his navy blue Northface.

I still have the Adidas pants and Tony has his fleece. But I don't have the clothes Joe wore when he last left our home. They were his to keep and ours to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment