FLOWER IN A SIDEWALK

Cultivating Resilience & Joy On The Other Side of Heartbreak

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wellness-less

Funny thing about focus, especially focus on a very sick child and then coping with their death, eventually you wake up and realize the size 6 jeans are stuffed in the back of your closet. What was normally easy becomes a strain on your joints, back and muscles. My wellness has suffered under the routine of sleeping in chairs, muscles so tight in my back there is chronic pain and the lack of sleep for too many years. My wellness is less than well.

So I am on the journey back to recapture my well being and live a better life. Dana will push me to become stronger and under the strong hands of Adrienne the 5 years of knots stock piled in my back will be relieved. After the first week I honestly thought two Aleve was the better answer. But I pushed on and will continue to do so and maybe, just maybe as my body gets stronger and my tension diminishes so will my heart ache.

No comments:

Post a Comment